Himaruya release dthe first part of the visual novel game Scary Story that Happened at a Countryside High School in this blog post. Some of you may encounter problems since this game was made using LiveMaker tools, which only works if the system can run Unicode that can display Japanese texts.
There is a simple solution for this: changing your system locale into Japanese. This change (from my experience) doesn’t change your Windows interface, other than changing the default language when you try to install a new program. Here is how to change the system locale (only for Windows since this game only works in Windows):
- For Windows XP: Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Advance tab > Language for non-Unicode Programs > select Japanese(Japan) from the drop down > OK > restart
- For Windows Vista: Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region > Regional and Language Options > Administrative tab > Change System Locale > select Japanese(Japan) from the drop down > OK > restart
- For Windows 7: Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Administrative tab > Language for non-Unicode Programs > select Japanese(Japan) from the drop down > OK > restart
- For Windows 8: Control Panel > Clock, Language and Region > Administrative tab > Change System Locale > select Japanese(Japan) from the drop down > OK > restart
Thank you to tomatodammit for helping with the process ^^-
Not Hetalia Related but Himaruya Related That Should Be Noticed Please and Thank You
i really should stop using the password i created in the fifth grade for every account i ever make ever
A Fedora is classy as fuck. The Trilby is like it’s douchey younger cousin that is easier to get a hold of but still looks okay if you wear it with the right fucking outfit .
You have been educated.
BLESS THIS POST
"classy as fuck"
Re blogging for that gif ^^^
We do not need to be reminded that
- not all cis people are bad
- not all hetero people are bad
- not all men are misogynists
- not all white people are racist
We do need to be reminded that
- trans people need to be protected at all costs
- LGBTQIAP+ people are killed…
can we please stop glorifying being rude
Oscar nominees Best Animated Feature 2014
Earlier today this article was brought to my attention, in which it becomes clear that some of the Academy voters have little to no respect for the animation industry. They openly admit not having watched the nominated films and/or claiming that animated films are for kids, so they didn’t vote. Even the ones shown in the article that did vote barely motivated their choice.
I find this extremely disrespectful of the animators who poured their heart and soul into making these movies, only to have their work be pushed aside without a second glance by the judges of one of the most prominent and well known film awards out there. As an aspiring animator, I am deeply insulted.
Please note that in this post I am expressing no opinion on whether Frozen should have won or not. I think it’s a wonderful film, just as all the other nominees. I am simply saying that we deserve better.
What they did is disrespectful to the creators of every single one of these films, even Frozen. By barely motivating their choice, they make it look like they voted for Frozen simply because of Disney’s status in the industry. Because it’s Disney, and it made a lot of money, so it had to be at least somewhat good. To me it seems like some of the voters just defaulted to voting for the Disney film, and nobody likes to win by default.
Don’t get me wrong, I too have been guilty of loving Disney simply because it’s Disney, but there is so much more beautiful animation out there and it deserves to be taken into consideration. And if Frozen won, it should have won because the majority of the voters thought it was the best film, not because part of the voters was too lazy to even watch the nominated films.
what do you call your upperclassman who likes math
FUCK THIS JOKE